This should be a substantive response (between 120-175 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities. You may use resources in addition to your textbook that supports your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s) using APA format in-text citations and reference lists. Think about your most recent meal.
- Identify foods and beverages that were sources of carbohydrates in the meal.
- Identify simple sugars
- Identify any added sugars
- Identify any complex carbohydrates (starches and fiber).
- Explain what happens to carbohydrates in the digestive system.
- Place the food you consumed into a food tracker app (MyFitness Pal, etc.) or into a paper journal. Be specific with your portion sizes and quantities. Connect also has a tracker you can use for free called Nutrition Calc. You may create your food log in that as well. Your food journal should include the following information:
- All of the food that you consume. This includes all meals, snacks, desserts, etc.
- All of the beverages you consume. This includes water, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- All of the supplements, vitamins, etc. that you consume. Include a full weekend: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to compare to your weekday choices.
- Include any exercise or physical activity.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."