Reflect On The Knowledge You Have Gain In Advance Pharmacology For Family Nurse Practitioner
Please include 400 words in your initial post
This course is designed to expand the student’s knowledge of pharmaco-therapeutics and pharmaco-kinetics to broad categories of pharmacologic agents. Focus will be on pharmaco-therapeutic modalities utilized by advanced practice nurses.
End of Program Student Learning Outcomes (EPSLO’s)
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of care to clients in diverse healthcare settings.
- Create effective interdisciplinary organizational and systems leadership in the care of clients in diverse care settings.
- Analyze quality initiatives to improve health outcomes across the continuous of care.
- Apply practice guidelines to improve practice and health outcomes.
- Relate information and communication technologies to document and improve practice health outcomes.
- Examine the effect of legal, ethical, and regulatory processes on healthcare delivery, practice and health outcome.
- Employ collaborative interprofessional strategies for improving client and population health outcomes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of clinical prevention interventions that affect individual and population based-health outcomes, perform risk assessments, add design plans or programs of care.
- Relate knowledge of illness and disease management to providing evidence-based care to clients, communities, and vulnerable populations in an evolving healthcare delivery system.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."