Analyze the increased complexity of care among older adults.
- Analyze the increased complexity of care among older adults.
- Compare care models for nursing practice specific to the older adult.
- Design plans for care specific to the older adult.
- Identify local, state, and national resources which facilitate safe and effective transitions of care for older adults.
- Incorporate professional values, attitudes, and expectations regarding ageism when caring for the older adult.
- Outline the importance of advocating for older adults in management of their care.
- Information Literacy: Discovering information reflectively, understanding how information is produced and valued, and using information to create new knowledge and participate ethically in communities of learning.
Reflect on your development as a nursing professional and address the following
- Describe how you achieved each of the course competencies and the transferable skill.
- Provide at least one example of new knowledge gained related to each competency and explain how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."