STU Chemical Neurotransmission
Modern psychopharmacology is largely the story of chemical neurotransmission. One must be fluent in the language and principles of chemical neurotransmission to:
- Understand the actions of drugs on the brain,
- Grasp the impact of diseases upon the central nervous system,
- Interpret the behavioral consequences of psychiatric medicines.
discuss the following:
- When a cell is stimulated or polarized, it fires an action potential. Explain the process and how neurotransmitters are dispersed to other neighboring cells across the synapse.
- Explain the concept of a drug’s half-life.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."