- Think about an intergroup conflict with which you are familiar or interested. It may be contemporary or historical.
- Consider the human needs that each party is or was trying to address in the conflict and how they affected the conflict.
- Briefly describe the conflict that you selected.
- Briefly describe the needs that each party is or was trying to address in the conflict and explain how they affected the conflict.
- Explain the role of power in the conflict, including if, how, and to what degree power played a part in it.
- Explain how you would expect power to influence—or how it did influence—the outcome of the conflict (its resolution, management, etc.).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."