This is an important societal and personal issue. My guess would be that at least some of you have drank alcoholic beverages, used either legal or illegal drugs to obtain an altered state of consciousness, etc. With that in mind,
1. What, if any mood-altering drugs (not considering, for now, those that are used to treat mental disorders) should be legal and/or illegal? Back up your answer with a good premise to explain your answer.
2. How much alcohol in your bloodstream, on average, can kill you?
3. Do you think the decades-old ‘war on drugs has been successful? If you answer ‘no’, what would you propose to reduce the influx of illegal (and legal drugs used for recreational purposes) into our neighborhoods and of course our country?
4. Do you think any drugs classified as illegal should be legalized and sold as we do with alcohol? If so, what would you propose we as a society do regarding this issue?
5. How would you propose a new means of addressing the ‘heroin epidemic’ in this country?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."