W4: Diet And Nutrition
The term “diet” has multiple meanings, and the biological definition is different from the common social definition. This week you will assess what “diet” means and evaluate your own daily food/drink intake.
- First, define the term diet, and then give a brief description of your typical daily diet.
- How does your diet stack up against the current recommendations for healthy eating (total calories, % calories from fat, servings of fruits & vegetables, vitamins & minerals, etc.)?
- Are the recommendations appropriate for your lifestyle and level of activity?
- What foods would you like to add/eliminate or increase/decrease in your diet to improve your nutrition?
- Why did you choose those foods?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."