Methods/Design and Statistical Analysis
Submit 2-3 pages describing the Methods/Design and Statistical Analysis that you will use in your project. Use the evidence from the peer-reviewed articles that you have critically appraised and synthesized. Follow APA format and cite references. Include the following:
- Describe the evaluative criteria (indicators or variables) to be addressed in answering each evaluation question.
- Describe the research approaches to be used to answer each question and why they are appropriate to the evaluation questions posed.
- Describe in specific detail how data will be collected related to each of your evaluative criteria/indicators. Discuss exactly how the data be collected, when, and by whom. Describe any data collection tools in terms of their development and appropriateness in answering the evaluation questions. Provide information on the validity and reliability of tools, if available. Explain why the data collection methods are appropriate to the research approach, the type of data, and the purpose of the evaluation.
- Describe how you will analyze the data, including specific statistical tests to be used. Include dummy data tables if applicable to show how you will display your findings.
FOCUS ON JEAN WATSON THEORY
- Length: 2-3 pages
- Format: APA 7th ed.
- Research: At least one peer-reviewed reference within the last 5 years
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."