Law enforcement training officers are responsible for training recruits to perform their duties safely and
Law enforcement training officers are responsible for training recruits to perform their duties safely and responsibly. Law enforcement officers must determine how relationships affect local residents.
Imagine that you are a law enforcement training officer in a city of 620,000 diverse citizens. You are developing an overview and presentation for a new officer training program on protecting your residents without infringing on their privacy.
Identify the topic you will be presenting on. Select 1 of the following issues:
- -Constitutional right to privacy
- -The panopticon society
- -Governmental surveillance
- -Private sector online data collection
- -Identity theft
- -Drug testing
- -Biometric identification
Develop a 175- to 350- word overview in which you explain what you will be presenting on. This will be handed out to the officers in the training session.
Create an 8- to 10-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes.
Include the following in your presentation:
- -Identification of the issue
- -Explanation of how this issue affects your diverse community
- -Specific recommendations you as law enforcement officers will implement to combat these issues
- -Summary of how you will protect your residents without infringing upon their privacy
- -Speaker notes that include what you would say in a live presentation
Cite at least 2 outside references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."