There are many types of rain, and they all create a different mood. Spring rain
There are many types of rain, and they all create a different mood. Spring rain on fields and flowers can feel refreshing. On the other hand, a cold, steady rain in the middle of winter can make you feel a little sad. A thunderstorm might feel frightening, or it might feel exciting. All types of rain are necessary to water the earths grasses and plants. No matter where you are, you can use the mood created by rain as an inspiration to start writing.
- Write the sentence that is the topic sentence of the paragraph.
- Write the sentence that is irrelevant to the topic and can be eliminated.
- List four types of grammatical or punctuation errors to look for when youre proofreading.
- Complete the following two steps:
- Define the term cliché.
- Give an example of a cliché. Write one sentence using the cliché and another that replaces the cliché with your own original wording.
- Name and explain two types of prewriting.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."