Choose a pair of related aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems to research. Your choices must meet the following criteria:
- The aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems must be closely associated. For example, a fen (aquatic) in an alpine meadow or forest (terrestrial), an islet (terrestrial) in a marine bay (aquatic), or a river system (aquatic) in a desert (terrestrial) would be appropriate.
- At least one endangered species, as identified in the IUCN Red List or by a government wildlife or natural resource agency, must be present in one or both of the ecosystems.
- The pair of ecosystems must be in your local region or in an area of personal significance.
Write 900 word paper about the ecosystems you have chosen and the species that make up these ecosystems. Include the following items:
- Identify and describe the pair of ecosystems.
- Describe three species in each of your ecosystems, including at least one plant and one animal from each. Evaluate each of these species based on its intrinsic value, its instrumental value, and its uniqueness value. Include at least one endangered species in this description and analysis.
- Summarize how the components of your ecosystems interact with one another, and explain the value of each ecosystem in terms of its components.
- Describe how ecosystem diversity and species diversity are related and how each ecosystem relates to the landscape.
Cite at least three references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."