Ethics For Dummies, By Panza & Potthast
1. What is the Golden Rule? Why might someone think it was common sense?
2. What two assumptions must one make in order to apply the Golden Rule?
3. What is reversibility? What are two problems with reasoning from reversibility?
4. What are three ways to overcome the problems with reasoning from reversibility? Briefly explain each.
5. What is the difference between the positive and negative forms of the Golden Rule?
6. What is agape, and how does it provide context for the Golden Rule in Christianity?
7. What is the Confucian vision of the good life based upon?
8. What are zhong and shu, and how do they provide context for the Golden Rule in Confucianism?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."