- You are going to expand your ideas for an ideal society to include culture and socialization. Your write up will cover three sections: key components, theory, and the people. Project Sections (Be sure to address the following questions in each section.)
- Section 1 – Key Components:
- What is culture? How do values, norms, and beliefs apply?
- What is socialization?
- Section 2 – Theory:
- How does Cooley’s three-part theory of the looking-glass self connect to the development of culture or socialization?
- How does Mead’s theory of the formation of self connect to the development of culture or socialization?
- There are three basic theories within sociology: functionalism, conflict, and symbolic interactionism. How can these connect to the development of culture or socialization?
- Section 3 – People:
- How do people learn about their culture?
- How do ethnocentrism and cultural relativism impact how people view cultures? How might these impact the development of an ideal society?
- How do people develop their sense of self? How do genetic components and social interactions impact development of people?
- How does culture affect human interaction? How do people change culture?
- What types of subcultures and countercultures appear within an ideal society? How can these relate to the dominant culture?
- This should be at least 3 pages (the title page and reference page do not count as part of the page requirement). The content should include information addressing the main questions, and a well-argued introduction and conclusion.
- Please include proper formatting throughout the write up Use APA Style to format the title page, reference page, and citations. Use third-person language, double-spacing, a 12-point font, and one-inch margins. See the Writing Guide for writing help.
- Write up must include at least three sources from academic books or journal articles cited in APA Style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."