Interpret and compare the performances of students in a test of basic skills.
Question 1: A test has a mean of 30 and a standard deviation of five.
- Jackie has scored in the 57th percentile.
- Ethan has a T score of 70.
- Lan has obtained a z score of –0.2.
- Salvatore has received a raw score of 27.
On the basis of the information provided, answer the following questions:
- Who has scored the highest?
- Who has scored the lowest?
Question 2: is attached see table The following table displays fictitious data for a four-option multiple-choice question:
The data was collected from a hundred individuals classified on the basis of class—upper, middle, or lower. This classification was done on the basis of the total scores using Kelly’s 27% rule. Correct options have been marked with an asterisk for each question.
On the basis of the data provided, answer the following question:
• Are there any faulty distractors? Why do you believe the distractors are working (or not working) properly?
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 2- to 3-page report, answering the above questions.
Support your responses with examples.
Using APA format, appropriately cite your sources throughout the
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."