- List and describe the basic issues upon which most major theories are based. Explain why each of these issues is important and why each of these issues continues to be relevant to our work and interactions with children and their families (3 points)
- Describe three major theories of child development and explain how each of these theories fit into each of the basic issues that you listed in your answer to question 1 (4 points)
- List and describe one example of how one domain of development (physical, cognitive, or emotional/social) can affect development in another domain. Please limit your description to the early childhood years (2 points)
- List and describe the main aspects of Sameroff’s model and explain the importance of such a model to our understanding of child development (2 points)
- 5. A 4-year-old becomes frightened of the dark and refuses to go to sleep at night. How would Skinner, Piaget and Freud differ in their views of how this problem developed? A detailed description is warranted, for a full mark (3 points)
Please use the following references to answer the questions.
Questions 1 and 2:
When you click on the link, you will see different age groups, and when you click on any age group, you will see the different developmental domains
Question 4: any
Answers can be in point form if necessary, but accuracy is required to receive a full grade.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."