- Perform a clinical intervention of a case provided by the facilitator. In this clinical process of psychosocial intervention and individual psychotherapy you must develop a clinical conceptualization presenting the following:
- Identify the client system by collecting basic screening information.
- Use social work instruments or techniques such as: interview, genogram, ecomaps and other tools.
- Formulate diagnosis according to DSM-5
- Consider the stage of human development
- Apply models or theories applicable to the situation
- Establish a treatment plan
- Explain the therapeutic procedure or follow-up sessions of the treatment plan
- Analyze the ethical aspects of the therapeutic intervention process.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."