Selecting a recent terror event, one occurring with the last five (5) years, examine the practicality of the terror management theory (TMT).
– In the opening provide an overview of the TMT, noting the critical aspects of the theory, to demonstrate a clear understanding of what the theory is and how it can be applied in various circumstances.
– Next, explore your selected terror event, discussing the ways in which the TMT might be applied to improving the understanding of the survivors’ coping and recovery following the terror event.
– In addressing the applicability of the TMT to the selected event, consider the survivors’ cognitive, social, cultural, and intellectual conditions as factors of influence that might skew perceptions of death and survival.
– Discuss, with detail and clear examination of the available scholarly resources, why these factors should be examined in the discussion and how, or if, they affect disaster behavioral health outcomes.
– As you wrap up, briefly discuss the appropriateness of the use of the TMT as it compares to other theories attempting to rationalize survivor thoughts and behaviors following terror events.
– Select a single theory upon which you will make the contrast, clearly identifying the foundational tenants of the theory, making a solid case for which theory is most appropriate.
Should be 4 to 6 pages in length, excluding the required title and reference page.
Scholarly sources should be cited both in-text and on the reference page of the submission. A minimum of five academic, scholarly sources are required to be cited in the work, 3 of which must be peer-reviewed journal articles.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."